Workflow and Orchestration
Your security program is only as strong as your ability to manage it. A streamlined interface and built-in best practices features increase efficiency and reduce errors in policy and change management. Our highly extensible platform makes it easy to align security with IT processes and systems.
Work smarter, not harder
With too much work and too little staff, CISOs need a security management solution that has automation capabilities to help their teams work smarter, not harder.
- Routine tasks such as access rights management or help desk tickets can be delegated, empowering security self-service for business owners.
- Trusted APIs enable enterprises using network or orchestration systems to securely integrate security into their workflow and change management processes, paving the way for end-to-end security controls automation.
Enjoy task-oriented management
A security management system should anticipate the daily tasks of a security administrator. To that end, we have simplified interfaces and built-in numerous features into our management interface to streamline processes and make it as efficient as possible for security teams to do their work.
- Concurrent administration now allows multiple administrators to work simultaneously on the same policy without conflict.
- Productivity tools such as hit count per object rule and integrated logs help streamline policy troubleshooting.
- Policy best-practice features such as policy validation provide security intelligence to help administrators make better policy decisions.
How We Can Help
Workflow automates the enforcement of a formal process for editing, reviewing, approving and auditing policy changes from a single console, for one-stop, total policy lifecycle management. This helps reduce errors and facilitates policy compliance. Workflow is currently available with R77.30.
Security administrators can automate device configuration and easily roll out changes using policy templates, to multiple, geographically distributed devices via a central console. Also enables quick deployment of new devices. Provisioning is currently available with R77.30.